Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Cool Print2Fabric in the Wild: The Picture Thread

Spring has sprung (except where I live), and lots of HF members are getting new gear and getting it out on the trail.

I'm sure many of you are as exited as I am about Print2Fabric, Dutchware Gear's new digital printing process for outdoor fabrics and ready-made products.

I am currently waiting to receive my first example of these cool new printed fabrics for some upcoming DIY projects I have planned in the coming weeks, but from all the buzz I've seen here on Hammock Forums, it seems like many of you have ordered and received factory-made Dutchware Print2Fabric hammocks and accessories already in the first week since the launch of the new process.

Let this be the picture thread to share all your images of your colorful printed Dutchware Gear out in the wild!

As with the Chameleons in the Wild picture thread that followed the popular hammock's successful launch a little more than a year ago, my hope is that this thread will be particularly useful to hammockers looking at specific Print2Fabric patterns and combinations of prints and colors on all the sweet camping gear available from Dutch.

I look forward to seeing your Print2Fabric creations -- both Dutch-made and DIY -- out in nature. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 04-13-2018 at 10:42.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

• + New Posts