Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can help me through the experimentation phase of this hanging hiccup in hopes of saving a little time and energy. Like most people, I get the glory of the diagonal lay and how that translates to a flatter, more comfortable nights sleep. My problem is that while I start in that position, I don't tend to stay there. Not for tossing and turning or anything like that, it just seems as if gravity gradually, slowly, and naturally "drifts" me inline with my ridgeline while I'm asleep. Sometimes, no big deal. Sometimes it wakes me up and I find myself fighting to stay on an angle when physics seems to think I need to be laying in line. Hope that makes sense to read...

In case it matters, my hammock is a custom symmetrical 11 footer made of Robic 1.2 and I use continuous loops for my suspension

I'm wondering if a shorter ridgeline would help by giving more sag maybe? Or is this why they make asym hammocks? I had an asym that I only slept in for a night or two before it became my girlfriends hammock, prompting me to get my current hammock. I like not having to worry about which is the head/foot end, but I'm not opposed to going back to an asym if that's the solution. Any advice? TIA