I just got my Half-Zipped Hammock in and got to get some test hang time in. I went with a Hexon 1.0 in Coyote Brown.

For anyone interested I weighed mine at 13.3 with tieouts and stuff sack (Hammock only, 12.3ish).

Tie outs work well, but I'm not sure they do all that much. I still have some loose material/net on the zipper side, which seems mostly from zipper weight, bit does not touch me at all.

I wanted some opinions of others, as I learned about myself that I prefer to get in the hammock and lay a specific way. I lay Head left, foot right, but I prefer to get in the hammock by sitting in and putting my head to the left, far side. (If looking at hammock on zippered side). For example, the way Dutch gets in on the Swift/HZ video he made takes longer to get comfy with the head on on the zipper/right side when looking at hammock.

So basically, I have my head on the non zip side and put my feet i
On the zipper side. Does anyone see any downside to this lay orientation, as it is still Right lay, but may be different than some others. Plus, Dutch put the red CL on the side where I put my feet.

Hammock is comfy, build quality is Dutch-Level top notch, and all the features work as expected. The quilt hooks do work better with thicker shock cord, as my Phoenix hard a hard time staying in, but my Incubator stayed in through all my tossing and messing around. Zipper is smooth and it's super easy to roll it back with the toggles to hold it. Overall, it's a great hammock so far.

Opinions and other experiences welcome to chime in.