Hi all!
In this "stay at home" period, we must find occupations... My 4 bamboo poles are now dry, and I started my tensahedron stand. I intend to use it home indoor only (I live in a flat), when the rain is falling on the balcony (which happens often here in the French West Indies as the wind always blows from the same direction!). Poles are 260cm (~102'') then not easy to transport....
I started with the shearlashing at the extremities. I have now moved the upper one about 35cm (~14'') lower which seems to be the right lenght for my HAMMOCK BLISS "No-See-Um" with only the continuous loop at each end. I think I'll cut that later. I use a simple marlinspike hitch kept setted at the right length.
The stand is attached at the foot end to my sofa foot, and to a simple chair to secure the head end.
Overall cost: aroud 15€ just for the cord, and some sweat drops for the bamboo sawing
It is quite bulky as I need to move my furniture to get the space. My wife is not so happy with that , but I can keep it folded in one corner of the dinnig room to store it when unused...
DO NOT LOOK AT THE MESSY ROOM !