Hi all. Have a Drifter in the mail to me and should be here Friday. Let me know if a review would be helpful once it arrives. I plan to put an ENO singlenest on it for right now and use it to hang in my backyard (or car/kayak camping) and family room in the winter months. I have trees, but none close enough together in the spot I want to be in the yard, so a stand it is.

I actually ordered the ENO Nomad (arrived today) but didn't see the Drifter until after I had already ordered the Nomad. For me, I like the simple, clean lines of the Drifter vs. the bit more "complicated" Nomad. But, with the Drifter you are giving up some height (off the ground) vs. the Nomad and you are introducing some additional movement due to the "rocker" shape of the Drifter. The Drifter has a 37" height on each end, the Nomad is closer to 48" so the Nomad definitely gets you higher off the ground when in the hammock and probably gives you a few more options for hang angle. The Drifter is also heavier at about 22 lbs vs. 16 for the Nomad. Pros and cons to all gear I guess.

Well, anyway, let me know if you have questions on the Drifter once it gets here or need pics or other info. These things aren't cheap so I know it is nice to get a first hand review before ordering one yourself. Happy to help others if I can. Meanwhile, I'll have to decide if I return the Nomad or find another home for it.