Thanks for the info on Crosshammock, Hang-loose. I figured they would be about equal in comfort. The main difference seems to me is the deep pad pocket that is on the HT90, vs the pad slots on the head/foot end on the CH. I can see pros and cons to either approach, Though the CH has at least a potential advantage, maybe. With the deep pocket on the HT, if your pad was not 3" thick or more, insulation with a pad might not be all it should be. Because the inner shell of the hammock would support my weight very slightly above the pad. Keeping me from making firm contact with the pad. Potentially colder than it should be. But with the CH, I think my weight with any thickness of pad would be right on the pad and completely supported by the pad.

OTOH, with the HT90, a light quilt could be added to fill any gap between a less than 3" pad to end up with solid contact and more than 3" of insulation. Even with a very light, thin pad to give more support to the hammock, so that length doesn't collapse when going to side position. Or, a quilt could be added even with no pad, making it an Inner Quilt. So, I'm not sure which I would prefer between those 2, pad wide. But I'm thinking maybe the cross. It might be simpler being able to count on just the pad for insulation, whether a thick pad or somewhat thinner pad.