I am officially opening my new DIY site called www.MakeYourGear.com.

I will have a lot of DIY gear for making Hammocks, tarps and quilts of course. But also I wanted products for making things like backpacks, sheaths, stoves and....

There will be ingredients for making dehydrated and freeze dried meals so you can make healthy light weight backpacking meals that fit your tastes, portion size, and dietary needs. Also we developed a high temperature food safe bag that his short and wide with a 6 inch gusset so it opens like a bowl.

Also I am making the hundreds of items easier to search by the project you want to make. For example, if you want to make a hammock, you click hammock and only products for making hammocks will come up.

This will allow me to expand the Dutchware site to include even more hammock related products (read full netted hammock) which by my own admission was getting too full. If you know me at all, you know that this is the beginning and although there is a lot on MYG now, I will be expanding my selections to have the widest array of DIY products on the net.