Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
Okay, I give. I'm coming no matter what.

How about we do a little something regarding the Hate Beans set up. I already have all the meat but you folks can pitch in on the beans portion. I generally do about 5 or 6 different types of beans. Call out what you will take care of. I only need two (2) regular size cans of each. I have a can opener to bring. Let everyone participate. Don't say you'll bring all of them (that means you Squid. You know how you are. Generous to a fault).

Dark Red Kidney Beans (2 cans)
Light Red Kidney Beans (2 cans)
Black Beans (2 cans) a must have!
Chili Hot Beans (2 cans) another must have!
Pinto Beans (2 cans)
Great Northern/White Beans (2 cans)
Cannellini Beans (2 cans)

No type of green bean, lima, black eyed pea beans accepted. They are too soft for this format and by thier natural definition are considered a vegetable and therefore healthy. There's nothing healthy implied or intended about Hate Beans. I reserve the right to reject your fancy pants beans with additional whatever and sauces. Keep it simple: cheap, pre-processed in a can with juices beans. Whatever doesn't get called by Thursday night I'll pick up on the way out of town Friday at lunch.

See you dogs at Wolf Pen Friday afternoon as soon as I can get there, minus a speeding ticket from the Mississippi or Alabama five-O. Snitches get stitches in ditches.

I have no idea why I just went there.
I will bring a couple of cans of Black Beans. If you don't get any other volunteers, I can pick up more.

My son won't make it this time due to heavy school work. So hopefully that will keep the campfire humor tamed down.