Well as of a couple days ago, Arrowhead Equipment is the new home of Kick *** Quilts. First of all I want to publicly thank John for all of his help so far and I will continue to work with him as we transition to me producing the line of KAQ. I will still be offering both the Potomac and the New River quilts and hope to be able to add to the line in the following weeks and months. As of right now the materials that John had in stock are in route to me from Alabama and should be here next week. I am actively taking orders on my site, but there is still a bit of upgrading to do over the next few days. As well their will be a slightly longer wait time on most orders as I get the materials in stock and get up to speed with the designs. Currently I am estimating 2-3 weeks but I hope to be able to cut that down significantly as we get organized. When you place an order with me I will shoot you out an email confirming the order and I will try to give you my best estimate of when your order will ship. You can continue to go to the KAQ site address, but sometime in the next day or so the address will be set to redirect to the new KAQ home page at Arrowhead Equipment and all KAQ products will be available in the store. I hope to continue the tradition of quality that John has built on and grow the line of KAQ products to serve the needs of all hammock users.

I also have a slew of other new products that we are getting up on the site this week as well. As always if there is something you are looking for that you just can't find let me know I will do what ever I can to help

Paul