Just had my very first hang . After a 2 hour snowshoe trip in I had everything set up by 2pm. 28 degrees with a little wind. I set up on the edge of a cliff for the view. After 20 minutes of my hammock looking like a sail, I decided to go into the woods like everyone online said to do in the first place. I bought everything from ENO including the bottom quilt and house fly tarp and wished they came with some basic instructions. I got a lot of info from here but not quite enough. Went to bed @ 8:30 and by 10 pm my head was in the middle of the hammock and my feet were sticking out of the end of my hammock lol. Sure wish I paid more attention on here. Got up and adjusted the height and leveled everything out and was much better. It was 0 by midnight and I was toasty warm in my military 2 part sleeping system. After my initial mistakes, I learned a lot and had a fantastic first hammock expirence. For me the worst part was putting on the frozen boots in the morning. So glad I decided to start doing this. Looking forward to many for nights. Thanks for listening. Now on to youtube to learn some knots.