Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hammock
    DIY Double Layer or Single Layer
    Tarp
    DIY Winter Tarp
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Help, need wholesale ripstop in bulk soon!

Hey Guys,
    I'm now teaching at a school in kenya and trying to share the love of hammocking and hammock building with my students here. I placed an order with Magna Fabrics in early december and the order was canceled immediately. I ordered again some other material and didn't hear back until today that my order was refunded. So I'm in a bind. I've already gotten all the other materials out here but the fabric and I have a lot of eager students wanting to make hammocks this term. My friends that are flying the material out to us from Michigan need the material by Monday morning the 19th in order for it to make the flight as luggage. Basically, we have two pieces of luggage worth of material (each piece needs to be 50lbs or less to avoid extra fees) that they can bring out for us. I was trying to order around 300 yards from magna for $300, which supposedly met the weight requirements. I'm not tied to that specific amount of material. Basically we are trying to get as much ripstop as we can fit in two pieces of luggage or rolls as two pieces of luggage meeting the weight requirements and staying close to Magna prices. So if anyone has a connection to getting wholesale ripstop please let me know. Also, I would prefer normal colors vs. military camo material because they tend not to appreciate anyone having camo in country other than military personel. Thanks for your help,
    Michael
    Last edited by The.Naturalist; 01-12-2015 at 16:26.

• + New Posts