I wanted to make a post about my wonderful experience with the Mecks. First I want to thank the community for the abundance of information found on this forum, which ultimately lead to my decision on the Hammeck.

When I had first heard about hammock camping I was very excited about the idea but when searching I found out they came in all different types, and all different prices. First think I needed to figure out was what Iwanted. I knew I was very interested in a bugnet, but I wanted it integrated with the hammock itself. Given I have no experience still with a separated bug net, it just seemed like a pain to me. After looking through quite a few different manufacturers such as Hennesy, Warbonnet, Dream, Hammock Bliss and pretty much anything I could find on the internet I narrowed it down to a few. I purchased The Ultimate Hang to learn a bit more about the experience as a whole and then I asked the community what they thought and that's when the Mecks contacted me. David answered over 15 emails stock full of questions. I cant thank him enough for his patience and knowledge. I also think it is the best bang for your buck. A custom built hammock that start at $50 and can found for less occasionally in the clearance section.

All in all I could not be happier with my HammEck. In fact I should of posted this months ago, but I recently moved from NY to VT and when while the weather was good all I did was lay out in my hammeck everyday. I seriously did not even connect my computer to the internet, and that is a big deal for someone who went to school for computer animation and game design.

Anyway for those of you who are new to hammock camping or anyone interesting in a new hammock, I seriously suggest at least contacting the Mecks. The whole family is amazing. I believe the product sells itself so please take a look at my Dual Layer, Two tone, Netty with Ridge line Organizer.

IMG_0490.jpg
The Complete set up
IMG_0491.jpg
If you choose to go two tone, they ask what color you would like to have for these triangles
IMG_0495.jpg
Ridgeline organizer is the way to go if you ask me. The Netty comes with a pouch for the net, I usually throw my water bottle in there, and my phone and other stuff in the organizer.
IMG_0494.jpg
Craftsmanship is outstanding
IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg