Hey guys,

So I have been making hammocks for quite a few years now. But a time consuming tedious part of it (besides all the sewing. ) is trying to measure out the fabric and cut it ''square'', I know there would be easier methods then just trying to lay it out square and trying to cut it strait with my scissors, plus the fabric I get is never on a role. I guess that would sort out a lot of problems if I could get it on a role. That opens a new questions, where could I buy rolls of fabric that wouldn't take a mortgage to ship to Australia. I am going to be starting a Kickstarter with my own hammocks. I have actually been planning this for a few years now, trying to finalize what I would make, and cost... etc. If anyone could give me a hand, that would be great. Thanks guys.

I am still in the final stages of finalizing my company, but I am nearly there. You'll be hearing about the Ghilliehammocks soon. I have quit a few ideas. But any help from other company owners would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and don't worry, I won't be digging in on your businesses, as my hammocks are going to be more likely sold in Australia. Plus I am not going to be stealing any copyright from anyone. I have my own Ideas of what I will do as I have been making hammocks for a few years now. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers guys.

Ghillieshot.