Now you can sleep beside your honey under one tarp on the same trees. The Double Hammock Whoopie Hooks are made to work just like a whoopee hook but there is an extra hole to receive a spreader bar. I use the spreader bar from my WB RR but you can use any of the spreader bars from quest. The length depend on how close you want to sleep. Because you each have your own suspension there isn't much see saw effect. You only need to change the suspension on the head one of the two hammocks. Another great advantage is they work just like a whoopee hook when you are alone so you don't need to change your suspension between trips or even nights if you want to sleep alone. This will even work with two different occupant weights. I recommend at least 28 inch spreader bar distance. You can get bars at Quest outfitters. The thickness of the bars depends on many factors. I have used .625 poles with two 200 pound people no problem. A longer distance of the triangle reduces the compression on the poles by a lot. Hikingdad help to design this part.

http://dutchwaregear.com/double-hamm...ooks-pair.html
Sorry for the lack of pictures.