Hey guys,
Just started hanging this spring as a way to get out of the house. I quit my job at the beginning of the year to stay home with my two young kids (3 & 1) and need something to do, somewhere to go.....I have to get out of here.

I've been back yarding it to build and text my rig and went on my first solo trip a few weeks ago. It's at an rv park just over the border in Michigan, but they can't get those monsters down to the water and that's where I went. All said and done it was pretty private and a great first time out "for real."

Below are a couple shots, the first of my set up and the second of the river from my hammock. It provided a wonderful, peaceful soundtrack to fall asleep to.

IMAG1932.jpg

IMAG1929.jpg

If there's anything I'm missing that jumps out at you please let me know! I'm basically a three-season camper and just throw my 20 deg bag in there and stay pretty toasty so far. Someday I'll get a UQ, someday...

I've bought Derek's book, devoured Shug's videos, and have made a few (small!) orders to Dutch. I've had a blast making my own whoopies and straps and figured I should stop lurking here.

So hi!