AHE Customer Service

Paul is awesome. I've ordered in the past and the quality of the gear is always outstanding and the shipping/feedback is right there as well. Last week, I ordered and received (in two days) a small package. The package had been damaged and and cut the pad that was inside. I sent a note to Paul to let him know that I didn't think it would damage the functionality of the pad, but to give him some feedback on how that type of packaging held up to the abuse. Within just a few minutes, I received an email from Paul apologizing for the damage and indicating that he would send me another pad. He sent the replacement pad priority mail (at his own expense).
    I read several posts about slow responses from some cottage vendors and I often see responses that's what you get from cottage vendors and a price worth paying for handmade, quality gear. No it's not. Paul destroys that myth.

I will also put my endorsement here. I ordered a Jarbidge from AHE before the sale and Paul was so responsive and quick with his replies to my questions and service. They had to start mine from scratch since it wasn't in stock. There was a small hitch in the shipping AND I still got my Jarbidge one week, ONE WEEK, from my order. Paul was in in contact the whole time. I love supporting cottage vendors. I have found that the goods they provide are typically excellent. The service is good, but communication can be lacking due to how busy they are. I have found Paul at AHE to break that mold. His service, the quality of the products and the communication are all top notch. I cannot recommend AHE enough!

Hammock
    wbbb dl 1.7
    Tarp
    Oes maccat deluxe
    Insulation
    WB yeti
    Suspension
    webbing,c-buckles
    I have ordered a few things in the past four years from ahe and have nothing but good things to say about the guy. The fact that a cottage vendor can put in similar customer service as a massive corporation says wonders. I have other cottage gear from other cottage guys with amazing quality, but such a horrible purchasing/communication experience that I would never deal with them again. All I have to say is, anyone reading this, don't hesitate to deal with ahe!

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    Paul does offer great service and products. I have 3 Jarbriges and they are great UQs. Thinking about getting a 4 Season one. Then I would have a complete set of a 1, 3 and 4 season of Jarbridge UQs,
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    Yokon Outfitters
    Insulation
    Bottom/Top Quilts
    Suspension
    DIY/Whoopies
    +1 On the Customer Service. Emailed Paul on Wednesday. Paid the "Rush" fee and placed my order. Received my 3 Season KAQ on Saturday. Wasn't even expecting it until maybe Tuesday of this week. Went out and set it up as soon as I opened the box. Great quality too. Could only stay in the hammock for about 30 minutes because, the UQ had me on fire. Definitely going to leave the ends open a little until the temp drops here in TN. Overall...... very satisfied and I plan on taking it next week on a trip.
    I sleep better in my hammock. So, I guess if I'm gonna be a bear burrito...... I might as well be a well rested one.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Yup, i agree +1 On the Customer Service.Iv'e only had a couple of interactions with them but all were very good and exactly what i have come to expect from one of our cottage venders,, please note that i'm used to be spoiled by the other venders that i often use from here

Hammock
    Dutch Argon, wbbb, hammeck netty
    Tarp
    WB superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    whoopee slings
    yes sir I concur the great customer service.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC/R.R 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly UGQ WD
    Insulation
    HG/LocoL/AHE/UGQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Great products very fast turn around!! I couldn't tell you about customer service because everything went perfectly smooth so no need to bring CS into the picture in my case. Will purchase from AHE again.
    Hanging in the woods, paddlin and catching trout- My kind of living...

• + New Posts