Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Numerous Announcements (Clearance!)

Hey all! We at Hammeck had a busy weekend, so I wanted to share some new stuff...

First and foremost, we just added a slew of items to our clearance (www.hammeck.com/clearance/) section. Head over and check them out. Every one of them is ready to go, and should ship in less than 24 hours! There's a couple Breezys, a Netty, and two prototypes that are the ancestors of the Envy. When they're gone they're gone!

Next up, Angle Dangle (John) whipped up an awesome instruction guide for us, which will be included with every new Hammeck going forward. Anyone that purchased a Hammeck prior to today can find the instructions here (www.hammeck.com/setup/). John is an awesome guy, if you need any sort of illustration done, we definitely recommend him!

Finally, we recorded a handful of instructional videos yesterday. I'd still like to add a couple (such as a demonstration of adjusting a whoopie sling), but what we have is up on our YouTube channel and also linked on our site here (www.hammeck.com/instructions/). PLEASE, laugh at me! I was never meant to be in front of a camera!

And just for fun... Here's a video of my wife goofing off during our photo shoot. She's a third year Medical Student, and I think the 70-hour "work" week is beginning to get to her. :P
    Last edited by meckelangelo; 08-03-2014 at 18:44.
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    A couple more notes.

In addition to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/hammeck), we have added a Google+ page (http://plus.google.com/115168254876241666707). Be sure to follow us!

We're currently whipping up new Envys for everyone in the family. They will be on display at Fall MAHHA (Pine Grove Furnace State Park; PA) as well as the Hunger Hang (Merchants Mill Pond State Park; NC); both events are in October. If you're going to be at either of these events, be sure to stop by and say hello! Don't forget to buy your raffle tickets!

Keep your eyes open for more news coming soon!
    Last edited by meckelangelo; 08-04-2014 at 21:09.
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre
    Suspension
    DIY straps / Fancy
    Quote Originally Posted by meckelangelo View Post
    A couple more notes.

In addition to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/hammeck), we have added a Google+ page (http://plus.google.com/115168254876241666707). Be sure to follow us!

We're currently whipping up new Envys for everyone in the family. They will be on display at Fall MAHHA (Pine Grove Furnace State Park; PA) as well as the Hunger Hang (Merchants Mill Pond State Park; NC); both events are in October. If you're going to be at either of these events, be sure to stop by and say hello! Don't forget to buy your raffle tickets!

Keep your eyes open for more news coming soon!
    Awesome, ill be at the Merchant Mill hang. It will be my first group hang. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hammock
    Thunderbird 11ft
    Tarp
    Old Man Winter
    Insulation
    UGQ 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    Cant wait to see you at Merchant Mill as well, stoked to check y'all out.
    Puppy love melts even a cold heart

• + New Posts