I appreciate the wealth of info you guys put into the hammock community. i hardly ever do anything but lurk in forums but this one is such a welcoming community =)

My girlfriend and I are relatively small. We are also ultralighters (girlfriend has had 2 reconstructive knee surgeries and we long distance hike). We both sleep side by side (in our own hammock) hanging from 1 marlin spike. I know that goose down is definitely lighter than synthetic, but I also see the advantage of using synthetic under quilt on a long distance hike. I have a few things i would like to see in a quilt:

1. custom sizing: 36" wide x 48" long
2. synthetic
3. suspension channels (i really like being able to slide the quilt along the suspension for easy adjustment; since we both hang side by side it seems channels would make minor adjustments to the under quilt simpler)
4. 30 to 40 degrees

I have browsed most of the cottage industry sites and have seen each of these requirements in different combinations, but have not found all of these requirements in one quilt. I would appreciate any input on where to buy this quilt or where i could have it made. Of course, price will come into play also...My girlfriend is also very handy with a sewing machine, but if these quilts could be made at a reasonable price I would prefer to purchase two of them.

thanks in advance for the info

Hipbone