HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images

Micro Carabiner Group Buy

Micro Carabiner Group Buy

I am looking to order some more microwire gated binners for myself. This is one of those the more youorder the lower the cost per binner deals. I figure that I would letthis run for a couple of weeks to give everyone a chance to see itand get their orders in. These are not for hammock suspension but forthings like tarp suspension, UQ's, tie out lines ect.

Note..... I have bought from thesefolks before....
    http://www.lazerdesigns.com/Merchant...liate=shopping

From the picture on their web site,other big names have also...see picture with binners with Z Packs
    name. Also included are pictures ofones I have ordered in the past.

I plan to order about 100+ for myselfand will have "Neusiok Trail" as shown in picture engravedon all binners. Once I got them I would break them down and mailthem out. Depending on how many you order I can either ship them in apadded mailer or small box. I estimate shipping cost would run $5.00or less depending on how may you order. I would ship via the USP.

Link to spreadsheet with people andnumber of binners to be ordered to give us an idea of how many arebeing ordered. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I will update the spreadsheet when wehit the new price points.

This group buy will be limited tofellow hangers in the USA. Sorry but I am not set up to shipinternationally.

Price breakdown: (plus s&h)
    1-11 $12.99 each
    12-23 $2.50 each
    24-49 $1.95 each
    50-149 $1.10 each ....as I plan toorder about 100 the most it would cost would be $1.10 each + S&H
    150-249 $0.99 each
    250-499 $0.85 each
    500-999 $0.75 each
    1000-1999 $0.72 each
    2000+ $0.71 each

Colors:
    Assorted or
    Blue....Red....Green....Purple....Black....Orange

Recommend staying away from Black asthey hard to find when you drop them

If you ( the group) don't care aboutcolor then I can just order assorted colors and try and divide theorder as equally as possible by colors. If there is a preference forjust a couple of colors I can contact the supplier and see if theywill break down the order for the desired colors. I will also post apoll to try and get an idea of desired colors

Info from supplier:
    Our smallest carabiner key clip, theMicro-D is a flat sided small carabiner clip. Perfect for a shortmessage or name! The strong wire gate makes this a winner forgiveaways and adding on to a product!
    These small carabiner clips are superlight weight (only one tenth of an ounce!) and with their strong wiregate, very durable. Great for ultralight backpackers or where a smallcarabiner clip is what is needed. Great for key chains, since it ishardly noticeable until you need it!

Length 1 5/8", Width 1",Thickness 1/8"
    Material: Anodized Aluminum

Payment instructions.

Once we get a group commitment to thenumber of binners to order, I will place the order. Once I get thebinners in I will prep them for shipping and let you know finalcosts.

Once your bill is calculated pleasesend payment via Paypal at gswheat (at) gmail. In the comments box,please include your order information; Colors, Number Ordered, ANDYOUR HF USER NAME. Very important I know who is who and without yourHF name, I won't know who is paying for who's order. If you aregoing to order a large batch like 50+ then I will ask for the cost ofthe binners up front and then send another bill for the shippingcost.

Estimated production time 1-2 weeks orless. It will probably take another week to get to me and thenanother week to distribute. So please be patient!!! If you have ANYquestions about your order or making payment, please get a hold of meprior to making the payment so we get try and get it right the firsttime.

At this point, if you want to back outits up to you to find someone to take your share. So if you’resitting on the sidelines banging your head that you missed out, postyour interest.

I prefer payment be made using the"goods and services" option. This allows me to printpostage here at home. Choosing the "gift" option keepspaypal from giving me your address. The fees paypal takes from apayment for "goods and services" will be factored into theprice. If you choose the "gift" option, you will simply begiving me the 2.9% which I will be happy to take but I believe isagainst HF rules.

This is my first time coordinating agroup buy so if I have missed something please let me know viaposting or PM'ing me.

Group Buy HF Rules................
    1. Group buy prices must be the actualcost of the item or items being offered.
    2. Buyers must be charged actualshipping costs.
    3. A small fee, totaling no more than.50 per order, may be applied to recoup costs for supplies such asprinter ink, labels, packaging materials, etc.
    4. Persons coordinating group buys musttake into account PayPal fees and similar. These costs should beadded to the total cost of the order with no mark up.
    5. Accepted payment methods are up tothose organizing the group buy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

• + New Posts