Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images

MAHHA official trip reports,Spring 2014

II nope that i am not stepping on anyones toes but i really wanted to get this started .....This event was Awesome, it was much more than just a pig roast,
    The pot luck / pig roast was relly nice, all the food was good, the pig was great and the raffle that followed was UNBELIEVEABLE,,But the people that put this whole event together are even more AMAZING, !!!
    A great big hats off to Donna ,Tim,Jack,Dutch And everyone else who chipped in to make this happen..You guys are GREAT !!
    Everyone was friendly and we got a chance to meet alot of new people as well as see some that we have allready met.
    This was our second group hang with the MAHHA bunch and you would be hard pressed to find a better group of people anywhere, i dont think you could,This hang was even better than our first and i am allredy thinking about the next one!.
    I want to give a special thanks out to Donna for sharing her campsite with us, it made the whole weekend just that much better, THANK YOU , it was also nice to meet both of your daughters as well as that BEAUTIFUL little baby !
    We met way too many new people to thank one by one and i am afraid i might leve some one out but it was great meeting all of you and we cant wait to do it again !
    We had a BLAST...
    Last edited by Zilla; 04-28-2014 at 14:30.

Images
    Thanks zilla, subscribing, can wait to read all about the hang.

Great seeing you all! Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it happen!
    P4270395 copy.jpg

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Early Bird View Post
    Great seeing you all! Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it happen!
    P4270395 copy.jpg

Now thats a great looking bunch of folks right there !
    I really apreciate any photos anyone has to post,, we walked out of the house on friday so ecited about getting to the hang that we forgot our camara, so i will be stealing everyone elses for my folder, i thank you all in advance.
    We had such a great time i could write about it all day long.
    One of the Vendors that impressed me was Paul from UGQ, althougth in the past i have done raving reviews about one of his competiters underquilts he seemed to have no hard feelings and took plenty of time out from his little group to talk to me and show me and my wife his gear and answer all my questions.
    In all of the reviews that i did for the other vendor i allways said that i was sure his stuff was nice as well, and i was right,, i got a chance to get an up close and personal look at some ugq gear and i was very impressed, now if i can just save up enough to buy a 3 season set up then i will do an honest review for him as wel,, its on the list,,
    Jack R betters bmbh has allways impressed as well and Pan also had no problem taking time to chat with us,, i dont think you could have any other industry with a more honest, caring thoughtful bunch of vendors than we here at HF have,, and lets not forget 2QZQ who we all know is right in the heart of making these events work.
    I did not get chance to see every vendor that was there but that is what next time is for,, hhhmmmmmm, it feels like i am forgetting someone, hhmmmmm ooohhh,, DUTCH Just kidding, it would not be the same without Dutch, and we apreciate him as well,, i think i might have one or two pieces from his website,, as a matter of fact i let me wife choose whatever she wanted from the raffle if any of our numbers were called and she scooped up the titanium iphone4 case that Dutch contributed and has not stopped showing it off ever since.. Thanks Dutch
    Last edited by Zilla; 04-28-2014 at 17:55.

Hammock
    BlackBird dbl 1.1+Dutchware
    Tarp
    SuperFly+Dutchware
    Insulation
    HG & Mamba
    Suspension
    Straps+Dutchware
    Images
    Thanks for the pictures. I am sure a good time was had by all.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good men die like dogs.There's also a negative side"
    Hunter S. Thompson

Greg

• + New Posts