We were expecting a lot of rain last night. I love to sleep in the rain, plus this would give me a chance to check out my DIY 1.1 ripstop silicone treated tarp. It was raining and dark already when I finally got around to setting up. I hung the tarp A frame style with the main seam running perpendicular to the ridge line. Hung my 10' tablecloth hammock, diy UQ, and used My DIY bug net for the first time. The bug net was fun in the dark, I had just about forgotten how to put it on. I finally got settled in, got my sleeping bag I am using as a TQ sorted out, could not find the foot end. I finally got really comfortable (really love the table cloth hammocks) then about five minutes later I had to pee. Fumbled around for my flashlight to find pee jug and noticed a river of water running down the main seam on the inside of the tarp. I was wondering when I made the tarp if I should seal the seams or would the treatment be enough. I wonder no more. Luckily since the seam was running downhill the water followed it to the ground and did not drip on me. If I had hung it with seam following the ridge line I would have gotten soaked. Worried about the water for about five minutes then had a good nights sleep. Woke up still raining, still dry. Lucky me.