WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    The Circuit is great for me when I'm by myself, but when I'm carrying gear for the kids, it's a bit of a tight squeeze. (The kids can't carry much yet).

I'm thinking of keeping my Circuit even though it's sized a bit large for me, and buying a Catalyst for the winter months and/or pack for the kids too and/or for the much longer hikes. I would only sell my Circuit to buy one sized a bit smaller. I have a torso-length large and could really use a medium.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    AC, take a look at the Ohm. It's the pack between the Conduit and the Circuit. I just got mine last night and it is dreamy. I never thought I'd fall for another pack after I got my Catalyst, but dang...I really like this one! I'm itchin like a madman to get it on the Trail. I spent a good portion of last night playing around with loading it, then walking around the house like a dork. Probably wouldn't have qualified as 'dorkhood' until I decided to put my Packa on too; that pretty much sealed it.
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Traveler/Blackbird
    Tarp
    HMG Cuben
    Insulation
    CrowsNest & IX
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    i just received my new Circuit in the mail this week. Brian is indeed shipping from stock and he got my pack delivered to me in less than a week even after sending out for my custom trail name embroidering. I've been using a Conduit for over 2 years now and have been extremely happy with it. For trips of several days duration, I have developed the need for a slightly larger pack. Wow, what an upgrade. This Circuit pack carries like a dream. You won't be disappointed.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    AC, take a look at the Ohm. It's the pack between the Conduit and the Circuit. I just got mine last night and it is dreamy. I never thought I'd fall for another pack after I got my Catalyst, but dang...I really like this one! I'm itchin like a madman to get it on the Trail. I spent a good portion of last night playing around with loading it, then walking around the house like a dork. Probably wouldn't have qualified as 'dorkhood' until I decided to put my Packa on too; that pretty much sealed it.
    Hey Cannibal .... used my OHM this weekend on the Northern Hang and it was really fantastic. Holds more than I thought, rides great and the outside pockets hold so much.!!!!!
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Hey Cannibal .... used my OHM this weekend on the Northern Hang and it was really fantastic. Holds more than I thought, rides great and the outside pockets hold so much.!!!!!
    And how about those side pockets, are they huge or what? I can fit a couple of liter bottles in each side if I so desire!
    Glad to hear a positive note from someone who has put it on the trail. I just can't flippin wait!
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    GrizzBridge Ariel
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Winter
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Images
    yo Cannibal,
    I took my Ohm out on its maiden voyage with the Dutchman last month on our Shenandoah adventure. Light, and small enough for the scrambling through rock tunnels we did going up Old Rag.

you gonna love that pack!

Grizz

p.s. I got the hip belt pockets on both sides. Very handy for the camera BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE THE CAMERA OUT IF YOU DROP YOUR PACK. I didn't

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    yea, the OHM is a little smaller than the Circuit but Shug had one and it looked very nice.
    I'd be open to try one of the those..tough sell aren't I?
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    p.s. I got the hip belt pockets on both sides. Very handy for the camera BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE THE CAMERA OUT IF YOU DROP YOUR PACK. I didn't
    Heehee, I already learned that lesson with my Catalyst.

I only ordered one hip-pocket and I'm suffering buyer's remorse for the decision. Still, one less place to put more stuff. The whole point was to force the 'junk' out of my pack, but this thing is bigger and roomier than I had envisioned. I think it's still going to be a challenge to keep 'extras' out; I still have room after it's loaded with my gear list and food.
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol View Post
    I'd be open to try one of the those..tough sell aren't I?
    I know that feeling very, very well.
    Trust nobody!

how does the ULA Circuit compare to the Golite Jam2? Size, weight, comfort, etc
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast