Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by meckelangelo View Post
    Heard and noted, thank you. Unfortunately, the free site listing only allows us to have 5 products. When we can afford to pay for a better site, we will definitely add more options.
    http://www.hostgator.com/ is a good place to start with. They are cheep and the service is alright. I've used them for years for my stuff.

Hammock
    NX250, Envy, Appalachian
    Tarp
    one with doors
    Insulation
    UGQ down
    Suspension
    straps & Dutch's
    I was lucky enough to win the ACU version at the Texas Fairfield Fall Hang event andit looks great! It's also very comfortable. I'm 6'1" and was easily able to lay on an angle to the centerline. The width is plenty generous enough as well. I couldn't be happier with the prize. The Hammeck folks are very generous and kind to have donated this to the hang as a gift prize. I'll definitely be ordering another one a bit more customized in the real near future.
    Remember...no matter where you go...there you are.

"I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion". - John Steinbeck

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Hey everybody, I'm back with some good news!

We recently completed a DL 1.1oz Hammeck in MARPAT Woodland with an integrated bugnet that zips down to one end. The was a commissioned effort for a friend in the Marines. Both he and we are extremely happy with the result, so we think it's time to make them available for pre-order.

It will be just that, though, a pre-order. If we don't get enough orders, we aren't going to do it, as we will need to make sure that purchasing the materials will be cost-effective. To facilitate the pre-order process, I put together a Google Form here.

I will provide a little more detail on the hammock, and will also provide some pictures (today or tomorrow) of the final product.

Firstly, we will offer three material options, each with its own starting price.
    1. SL 1.6oz/yd Grey - $115
    2. SL 1.6oz/yd ACU Camo - $125
    3. DL 1.1oz/yd MARPAT Camo - $145
    Note: If you would like to upgrade to DL for either of the first two options, please send an email to [email protected] after submitting a preorder, indicating this desire. We will charge an additional $25 for this upgrade. Similarly, if you only want a single layer for the third option, send us an email. The price would be reduce by $25.

The integrated bugnet will be attached with zipper, and fastened to one end of the hammock. There will be three sliders so that one can enter the hammock from either side. The bugnet itself can be attached in three different ways, each resulting in a different lay, as outlined below...
    1. Right - This means your head is to the right, and feet are to the left.
    2. Left - Opposite of above, and generally the more common preference.
    3. Universal - To accomplish this, there will be more bugnet material to allow for laying in either direction detailed above, but that means it will weigh more. Additionally, there will be four pull-outs, as opposed to two.
    Note: If you're not sure which option to pick, you should probably go with Universal to be safe.

Finally, you have a choice of colors for your straps, which will be 1 inch wide and 6 feet long.
    1. Black
    2. Woodland Camouflage

By default, the Netty will include whoopie slings that adjust from a minimum of 2 feet up to 6 feet, as well as an adjustable ridgeline.
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    As promised, here are a few photos of the recently completed Netty, in DL 1.1oz/yd MARPAT Woodland Camo, with a "universal" bugnet.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    WBBB & HH Exped Zip
    Tarp
    SF, HH Hex
    Insulation
    JRB Grlk3,EERevX20
    Suspension
    Web/Whoopie Sling
    Can you list dimensions -lenght & width? Thx.
    J3

"No Matter where you go, there you are." -B. Banzai
    -Crede quod habes et habes-

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJackJim View Post
    Can you list dimensions -lenght & width? Thx.
    Holy cow, can't believe I forgot that...

Our standard length for a Hammeck is 10.5 feet, but we can do any length you wish (9, 9.5, 10, 11, etc.), just enter a note in the last field on the form.

The grey is roughly 60 inches wide, when finished. Both camo options are about 64 inches.

As far as weight, I can only guess. The MARPAT Netty came out to about 28 ounces, including straps, whoopies, and two stuff sacks.

Thanks!
    Meckelangelo

Also, I modified the form a bit. Rather than sending an email for special requests, there is a new field at the bottom.

Here is another link to the form.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Nice hammock, I also like that hammock stand.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Nice hammock, I also like that hammock stand.
    Thank you kindly. I'd like to build a stand someday, but don't have the tools required. I suppose I could build a turtledog, but have not done the appropriate research on how/cost.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    By the looks of it, folks aren't fond of the pre-order option, so we're going to liven this up a bit. Unfortunately, our website solution just isn't powerful enough to facilitate an item with so many customization options, so we're going to stick with the Google Form, for the time being.

So, if you're interested in a Netty, use the form to submit an order now. We will not be able to bulk order the materials this way, but it will allow you to get a hammock sooner, rather than waiting for the pre-order process to carry out. Please understand that we will purchase materials on a per-order basis, so this will add in to the lead time for receiving your hammock. Expect approximately 2-3 weeks prior to shipment.

If you're not looking for a netted hammock, you can still order a vanilla Hammeck from our site. We will not need to order materials for those, so current lead time is less than a week prior to shipment.

Thanks!
    Meckelangelo

Hammeck
    Netty Order Form

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    DIY - Canoe Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    DIY UCRs
    Images
    If your interested in some honest advise/opinion. I would leave the pre-order system in place but build as many of these hammocks as possible with plenty of pics of each, ready and waiting to be shipped out USPS 3-Day Priority Mail for the majority of the impulse buyers out there looking to get gratification in the fastest possible time frame. This will set you apart from alot of the other vendors and give a good reason for buyers to choose you over others. This is why Hennessy Hammocks got my money on my first hammock over some other vendors. Convenience attracts buyers. Don't mean to tell ya how to run your business, just trying to give ya my opinion on what attracts me as a buyer. Lots of detailed photos/specs, fast, and easy.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast