Just want to extend a thanks to Brian.

~disclaimer: Im a very impatient consumer~

I originally contacted him through his website asking some general questions. I didnt get a response so I shot him a PM through here...Didnt get a response...

So I placed an order....figuring maybe my initial Email got sent to his spam folder...I didnt receive a response...So I replied to my order confirmation to please cancel the order. I was wanting to have a tarp for this coming week so my son and I can get out for our first trip of the year next week as I have the entire week off. So I ordered a JRB 11x10.

Well...Brian responded to my cancellation email and very politely said if I ever have any future tarp needs, please let him know.

After a few email exchanges, and a talk on the phone..I bought a 10x10 he had already made up, he stitched on some more tie outs and it should be in my hands tomorrow.

So now I will have two tarps. My initial intention was to have one big enough for both of us to be under comfortably. My son is still young yet and doesnt like being to far away.

Brian...Thanks. I know Im the worst kind of consumer for a small, budding, busy business. Handled with class and finesse and if I have any future needs, my business will go to you.