Quote Originally Posted by TacoStyle View Post
Very nice Shug. Your camera handling was grate! It looked like an entire production team was following you around :-)
I appreciate that. Filming makes me slow down and appreciate things out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggy View Post
Awesome as ever! Glad the old knees are holding up for ya ! I have some issues with mine also! Keep on getting out as long as they will let you.
Thanks. My knees are doing way better. The hike was good for them. I am having an MRI on my left one soon. Sure I have torn meniscus in that one too. Aaaarg

Quote Originally Posted by Law Dawg (ret) View Post
Dude!?

Been eagerly anticipating your first get away vid after the show season...out goes the bad air in goes the good. BTW us motorcycle folk call the car a "cage".
That was great Dude. Dude....thanks for the comment. Old Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by born2roam View Post
Thanks for the laugh maestro.

It's good to see you and Karl hiking and having fun again. Sure gotta love raindrops on a tarp when you are beneath it, warm and dry....

Grtz Johan
Karl was fun to see and be out there. I missed him!

Quote Originally Posted by ggreaves View Post
"Daddy are you watchin' that man boil water again?"

Both my son and I laughed out loud. You definitely know the people watching your videos. Sometimes, I go to sleep with the laptop beside me with your trip reports (60 vids and counting) on a loop. It's nice not to have a data cap on my internet plan. Keep 'em coming. I love your Linville Gorge trips. Looks like a great place to hike and hang.
That is awesome)))...yes, I said awesome. Yeah I do know them.

Quote Originally Posted by pgibson View Post
The woods in the rain and fog are awesome, yes sir awesome. Thanks for sharing the adventure Shug.
I certainly gives a mood out there. Thankee Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by lzeplin View Post
As always great video's Shug, can't wait to see some new videos from Gorge!! I always wonder how many you've got into hammock hanging,, I know you got me into it this summer Id rater be home than laying on the ground.. Take care of them knees!!
Yeah...I am hoping for a Gorge romp down the line. Whoooo Buddy and thanks.