Tarp
    DIY Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    DIY UCRs
    Images

Arrow DIY Hammock and Bugnet Guide/Tutorial

So I have finally finished some of my video tutorials on how I make my hammocks and other hammock accessories. I still have alot more to go and will continue to add to the newly formed library of guides as funds and time between classes permit. I am not 100% happy with my tutorials, as I feel they could be more detailed and easier to follow and I plan to produce newer better tutorials in the future that can walk someone through it who is just a beginner in the DIY hobby. I will try and give as much credit for the ideas shared in my tutorials as possible but some ideas were learned quite a while ago and I have since forgotten who I learned them from. So please forgive me if I fail to give credit to anyone in my tutorials.

These three videos linked here are some of the ones I have added to a website I put together recently and it's still in its infancy stage. I wanted a place that I could easily find and provide great links and videos for everybody to have access to without having to dig through endless pages of threads to find the guide they are looking for; and also to share all the knowledge I have learned from DIYing my gear. I will constantly be updating the site and adding new great tutorials that members here have shared as well as any new video guides that I make. I hope to encourage more people to give DIY a try and experiment with new ideas they come up with and share them with everyone. The more people brainstorming, the more we progress forward in the development of better gear for our outdoor adventures. I hope these videos help out some of those who might be unsure about taking on DIY projects. Please forgive my narration during the videos. If it sounds like I am reading from a script, its because I am..lol
    I tend to babble alot in videos so to stop myself I had to stick to a pre-written script. The future videos will hopefully be better and more simple than these. lol

Please feel free to ask any questions here in the thread about the videos rather than posting comments on youtube, as I may not notice the youtube comments and take alot longer to respond vs comments posted in this thread.
    Also, it may be better to watch the videos from the Youtube page vs here because part of the picture may not be displayed when imbedded.

I wish you the best of luck on your DIY projects and look forward to seeing the finished results.

Hammock
    DIY Argon 11'
    Tarp
    Squidbill winter t
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    I watched the bugnet video. Excellent! Your video work as well as your sewing look very professional.

Hammock
    diy 1.1 oz
    Tarp
    diy cat cut
    Insulation
    hg incubator
    Suspension
    dutch whoopie hook
    Thank you for all your hard work!

Hammock
    Various DIY; Fronkey Bugnet
    Tarp
    DIY/Superfly
    Insulation
    DIY/Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dyneema/Evo Loops
    Very informative and well done! I'm going to have to try an integrated bug net now.

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Nothing wrong with your video's - They're all great!
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Minifly/Pappy Plce
    Insulation
    Down/Apex
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Been waiting for you to finish up the hammock tutorial and now you have a whole website full of stuff! Congrats and thanks!

Hammock
    Trail Lair || Brazilian
    Tarp
    CF w/ doors
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    UCR
    Great resource, thanks for sharing!

Hammock
    DIY - Canoe Hammock
    Tarp
    DIY Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    DIY UCRs
    Images
    Thanks everybody..I should be finishing up few more accessory videos in the next few weeks. I always welcome any feedback, good or bad and even suggestions for future videos...

I hope yall dont mind that I added some links to your tutorials on the Latitude Website. I just put it together recently so the list is pretty bare at the moment but I plan to fill it up with any great tutorial/guide I come across. Might have to put a separate page just for Lost_Biker's guides.lol. You do such great guides.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    Wow, I can't wait for your website to go officially live. It will be a great collective of DIY projects.

The videos are great as well. Very informative, especially as I just made an order for some 1.1 ripstop to make my own DIY.

I'll be checking back often, the site is in my book marks and your on my you tube radar. Good stuff Xtrekker, thanks for the hard work!
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

Hammock
    hennesy ultra light
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    incubator
    Suspension
    straps

Re: DIY Hammock and Bugnet Guide/Tutorial

Beautifully done. That answers many questions ive had about adding a bug net to a hammock. Thank you.
    Just finished #2 thank you for all your instructions
    Last edited by daveocelott; 09-06-2013 at 12:46.
    As a wise man once said "If woman don't find you handsome at least they'll find you handy." Hang in there.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast