11" DangerBird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    0* Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Straps and whoopie

Another thread...

Okay, it's been done over and over, but man, I got my 0* Incubator and I am so impressed!!!

The Argon feels amazing. I went green on the outside and Titanium on the inside. I wanted to have my money and my Ti goodness.

This is my first down quilt, so I just snuggled under it on the couch last night.

Tha amazing thing, too, is that I ordered it on Sunday! I had asked Adam for some help in picking it out and followed up sayin that I was taking a trip on Sept 6, but probably wouldn't NEED a 0* quilt. But I see that he put a note on my order to have it ready on time. They were moving, and still shipped it out IN 2 DAYS!

The only down side - if you can really call it that- is that now I REALLY want a Burrow. I'll be so good!.. I'll take care of it. I'll walk it around the woods. I'd clean up after it, but It's so tight and well made, I'm sure it'll naver make a mess. Please, Please, please!

Anywy, thanks for reading. I'm stoked. Will totally hit them up againg when I'm ready for a top quilt. Hopefully soon. Thanks guys! Awesome product, awesome service! Like e-trail magic.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Insulation
    Burrow/Incubator20
    Suspension
    Whoopie/webbing
    I am totally in the same boat. After seeing my 20* Incubator, i want the burrow too. Hopefully soon. Yeah, the Argon is so nice

• + New Posts