Hello All...need some advice

I am new to hammock camping....when I finally decide which one to buy it will be my first . I am in one of those cuddly couple situations and have read many of the discussions thus far.

We are moving to the pacific coast of Mexico in August and want to start hangin. What is most important it that it is bug free, which is why the Deep Jungle Xl appealed to me, but then I saw the Safari, which is the only one rated for two people and was wondering how well the bug sprays for the bottom actually work.....how often to put it, and if it is toxic?

If the Deep Jungle was the size of the Safari I would get it now, with the larger fly, right? We are two people under 6 ft, but slightly over 300lbs.

Basically, I want a large, not so heavy (but prefer to be comfy and prob only weekend trips or so), 100% bugproof, all-in-one hammock.

I have to decide soon becasue we leave in two weeks and need to get it delivered...help!

Super excited to start hammock camping!!! Thanks for your advice!

Greetings , nothing is bugproof, but the integrated nets and permethrin treatments are wonders.

• + New Posts