First time in a hammock and it was with an NX-250.

I had read about people's concerns on the price but boy am I glad I bought it !

From the time I got to camp and got swarmed by a million deer flies and than the mosquito's at night the NX-250 was a safe haven !
It was 97 degree's and I was nice and cool while cowering from the deadly deer flies assaulting me !

Setup was super easy and I know for a fact I didn't even do it up right !
I didn't even tie one knot ! When you are being eaten alive by LARGE deer flies , you tend to say screw it and make it so !

Wrapped the stock cord around the tree , locked it with a carabiner and called it good. Had to make a couple adjustments but all in all it was a very easy setup !

My initial first time thoughts for people out there considering the Clark line of hammocks.

Pro's
1- comfort - AWESOME ! I had a cheap 20 dollar pad in it.
2- Setup - Easy considering I didn't even do it right !
3- The bug netting feature and weather shield were awesome. It's nice to know it's all right at your finger tips and deploys and packs away super fast and easy.
4- Storage pockets - They not only act as a warmer for colder temps , but you can stuff alot of things inside them !

Con's
I do not like the size of the storage pockets inside the hammock. There is only two and they are very small. I understand they are for small personable items but I would have liked them to be bigger. I carry a firearm with me and no way it would fit. Same with a book or other similiar sized items.

All in all I am more than satisfied with my purchase and I am looking forward to years of use with my Nx-250 ! I'd buy it again if anything ever happened to the one I have.

Like I said I have only hammock camped once and this was it using an NX-250. Just wanted to give another perspective to someone who is on the fence due to the price of one.