If you do some digging around I know there has been discussion of the weight limits of the crinkle taffeta table cloth hammocks... Can't say for sure but I am pretty sure your good. Its a fairly strong material, in fact its a heavier material then many camping hammocks so if anything I think it should be on the stronger side.

I always read it on the forum, it always sounded easy...
I finally ordered one and am kind of kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
Very easy, and a very nice hammock. If you whip the ends you can mess around with how it lays... but mostly, once you get it gathered pulling the edges out a little more than an inch or so will keep the edges of your hammock tight and create a lip to support your head and keep stuff from falling out.

I honestly just folded in half longways , grabbed the two loose ends in my left hand, then grabbed the folded middle in my right and with my fingers started pulling the material into my palm, trying to keep the two sides and height even. Once I had gathered all the material I pulled the ends out and inch or two then whipped tightly...

Once I layed in it I notice the material had an almost perfect accordion fold,when the material overlaps into the gather it is a very even weave.

I slept in it the last 3 nights and really other then it being heavy (with slightly long para cord whipping, and the heavy carabiner from a grand trunk skeeter beater pro it was around 1 and a quarter lbs) and not having a bug net I can't imagine wanting more from a gathered end.

The shipping really hurts the price. There was an old thread that said they alternate from 20% off to free shipping... but I watched for a while and they pretty much only run the 20% off.

If your not really pushing a budget, you may want to either pick up a few colors or both a 60X126 and 90Xwhatever to play with different sizes. The 60X126 is a pretty good size if your just looking for one though. I wish I would have picked up more then just the one to spread the cost of the shipping out between a few hammocks. Even with just the one was less then $20... the same as my GTUL, and again other then weight MUCH better.