Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tom Claytor responded to an email saying that if I don't get it this next week he would send another one. He seems to be straight up but of course I have no way of knowing that. I'll just relax for awhile and hope that the mailman quits using my new JH and brings it to me LOL!

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by robbitybob View Post
    Tom Claytor responded to an email saying that if I don't get it this next week he would send another one. He seems to be straight up but of course I have no way of knowing that. I'll just relax for awhile and hope that the mailman quits using my new JH and brings it to me LOL!
    Yes, he is straight up alright. He sent me another when mine did not arive. Hope you get it soon. It is awesome! Mule
    Predictions are risky, especially when it comes to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by skskinner View Post
    Yes, he is straight up alright. He sent me another when mine did not arive. Hope you get it soon. It is awesome! Mule
    makes you wonder where all of those hammocks endup?: Sure hope they are returned to sender. If not he will have to raise his prices to makeup for all of those non-deliverable hammocks
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.0
    Tarp
    Nothing atm....
    Insulation
    Costco down throws
    Suspension
    WBBB Line/Strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sir White Wolf View Post
    I ordered mine Jan 4th
    looking forward to becoming a "hanger" 2009 AT
    Weird I ordered mine on the 5th and got it exactly 2 weeks later (a week ago).

I don't go in to my office on Monday's and was all excited that today might be the day I become a hammocker. Anxiously I awaited the arrival of the mailman. The clock hands moved so-o-o-o-o very slowly. Mail time finally arrived only - no mail man. What's up with that? The wife had to tell me it was a holiday. I am so sad. I really am looking forward to hanging in the garage! (no trees you see).

Hammock
    Claytor JH, Speer MS, Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    Claytor, Speer cat
    Insulation
    3/8" Volara foam
    I ordered a tarp by itself and it came in two weeks.

My Jungle Hammock still has not arrived but Tom Claytor told me last night that he will send another one today. So only 15 more days to wait! I can do it.

Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.0
    Tarp
    Nothing atm....
    Insulation
    Costco down throws
    Suspension
    WBBB Line/Strap
    Images
    Sorry to hear that man : / Probably the wonderful USPS's fault. I think their quality of service has gone down with the drastic decrease in regular snail mail letters.....go go interwebs!!!

Hammock
    Claytor Jungle Hammock
    Tarp
    Big Rain Fly 3x4m
    Images
    I know what you mean about the wait. I ordered my hammock and fly together but they arrived seperately about a week apart. Yeah, I was starting to worry. Nothing prepared me for the seperate shipping and nothing confirmed seperate shipping like ,package 1 of 2 or anything. I took comfort and found patience in the great ,aim to please, customer service reviews I had read and waited it out. Hungout last weekend for the first time and had a blast. Just need to work on those knots......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dcarso41 View Post
    I know what you mean about the wait. I ordered my hammock and fly together but they arrived seperately about a week apart. Yeah, I was starting to worry. Nothing prepared me for the seperate shipping and nothing confirmed seperate shipping like ,package 1 of 2 or anything. I took comfort and found patience in the great ,aim to please, customer service reviews I had read and waited it out. Hungout last weekend for the first time and had a blast. Just need to work on those knots......
    Are you using the Claytor suggested knots? They work fine, but you will want to add a knot or two on each side of the webbing channel, to keep water from wicking in.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast