Tarp
    DIY Hex Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 Insultex
    Suspension
    Webbing/Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada Hammocker View Post
    and my go pro hero 3 black is what i'm gunna use as far as camera's go didn't include it in pack weight because if it tends too be just in my pants pocket for easy access.
    Slightly off topic but what do you think of the Go Pro Hero 3 Black so far? I am considering purchasing one but can't make up my mind. Most of my travel is on my motorcycle and I've seen a lot of reviews on another bike forum I visit but I've yet to hear much from people who use it for backpacking. Since I'm interested in both activities I would be very interested in what you think of the camera so far. Thanks!

Hammock
    DIY Hennessey
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Hammock gear 20
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    its a great camera better video than the hero 2, much better low light, and way thinner and lighter. The Wi fi remote is pretty cool although it doesn't quite have the range i was hoping for. The 1080p @ 60 fps is freaking awesomely smooth. I tend not to shoot with it that much because 720 p files take up less memory. Bt as with all cameras you need good color correction and editing to get a good video.
    I am the all-singing, all-dancing crap of this world.... I am the toxic waste by-product of God's creation. ~Chuck Palahniuk,

Hammock
    Camo WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix 40*
    Suspension
    warbonnet straps
    Speaking of editing, which programs do you use

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Knife at 5.1 ozs., you could get that weight down there. A derma safe razor blade is all I've been carrying the last few trips. Check out Aarn body packs for under the 40 ounce mark. Different suspension but still considered full. Adventure racing stuff they are. A !0 pound base in an MM33 bodypack, man you could run! MM Series. Just sayin.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    BB
    Tarp
    zpacks cuben
    Insulation
    te-wa Freeze
    Suspension
    whoOpie slings
    Images
    if you want to succeed at UL backpacking, swap the cookpot for a Foster's can and ditch that heavy 40oz backpack. there are numerous quality packs in the 15-30oz range.
    you will use a CCF pad as your pack frame, and it triples as a sit pad, a lower leg pad.
    MLD Exodus, ZPacks BLast, GG Gorilla/MiniPosa and others.. all quality cottage, not chinese!
    my 2¢

Hammock
    DIY Hennessey
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Hammock gear 20
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    camera stuff, i use abode premier pro i illegally downloaded it because it costs a fortune. as for color correction I use go pro's editing software and turn protune on, it looks pretty good, but i still wanna download a solid color correction program.

okay good suggestions.

did u guys have any idea about canyoneering with frameless packs. I figure at the least with all the gear i have it will add about 5- 10 lbs.
    I am the all-singing, all-dancing crap of this world.... I am the toxic waste by-product of God's creation. ~Chuck Palahniuk,

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12