Hammock
    Lite Owl; Light Hiker
    Tarp
    Toxaway;MacCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Burrow; Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I decided to cross-post so all of the reports are in the same place. I've also added a post to my blog (see my sig) with a few more pics until I get them all downloaded.

Great to see everyone again and meet some new folks as well. Sad to miss old-timers like edhess and LD. I hope my pre-hang fasting paid off. I have yet to step on the scale.

Many thanks to all those that put forth so much work to pull this off each year (not mentioning names for fear of forgetting someone). We're truly blessed to have such a great core group which spills over to a great group overall.

Thanks to all of the vendors and hang attendees that donated raffle items. It's not often that my numbers are called much less multiple times in the top bracket. I'm stoked!

Showing off my new 50* Flight Jacket TQ from Paul at Underground Quilts.

Ready to cook and charge my phone with my precious...I mean my new Biolite stove (also a pretty darned good self-portrait)

Sorry I missed saying goodbye to some of you. Already looking forward to next year!
    JaxHiker aka Kudzu - WFA
    Florida Trail Association: NE FL Trail Coordinator (Gold Head to Stephen Foster)
    Trail Issues? Please let me know.
    Blazing Trails with Kudzu @ www.idratherbehiking.com
    Follow me @idratherbhiking

Hammock
    WWM,ENO SN, DIY,WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly/Tadpole
    Insulation
    DOWN :)
    Suspension
    Strap & Whoopie
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHiker View Post
    I decided to cross-post so all of the reports are in the same place. I've also added a post to my blog (see my sig) with a few more pics until I get them all downloaded.

Great to see everyone again and meet some new folks as well. Sad to miss old-timers like edhess and LD. I hope my pre-hang fasting paid off. I have yet to step on the scale.

Many thanks to all those that put forth so much work to pull this off each year (not mentioning names for fear of forgetting someone). We're truly blessed to have such a great core group which spills over to a great group overall.

Thanks to all of the vendors and hang attendees that donated raffle items. It's not often that my numbers are called much less multiple times in the top bracket. I'm stoked!

Showing off my new 50* Flight Jacket TQ from Paul at Underground Quilts.

Ready to cook and charge my phone with my precious...I mean my new Biolite stove (also a pretty darned good self-portrait)

Sorry I missed saying goodbye to some of you. Already looking forward to next year!
    That picture of you with the Biolite stove cracks me up ..like a kid at Christmas

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    There's another existing trip report thread here.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12