WB RidgeRunner
    Tarp
    8x10 DIY (speer)
    Insulation
    KAQ Lost River
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Nice looking rig! Under My RV, I have a box around my pump and valve assembly. When I have hookups in sub-freezing weather, I have a single bulb 12V light that is left on 24/7... It's enough in that small space to keep the pump from freezing.

A close friend has his waste tanks exposed, with a gap in between. The plan there is to spray-glue and double layer reflectix them, and install a light in the gap, which will be covered but accessible.

John
    "Do or do not, there is no try." -- Yoda

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Yeah - I have tank heaters but they're still exposed. When I get some time, I'm gonna add the Reflectix to the tanks and to the pipes. Gotta get some more Ultra-Heat pads for the drain pipes first...I'm more concerned about the pipes than the tanks.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Hammock
    WBBB, Switchback 1.9 SL & 1.9 DL
    Tarp
    BDWD, AE Hard Rock
    Insulation
    Incubator, Burrow
    Suspension
    Webbing & Rings
    Jeff, I purchased an F550 for the company last summer, and it has amazing payload and towing capacity, but it rides like a tank. I drove it for a week when the driver was on vacation. I ended up carrying a 5K excavator bucket around for a couple days just to soften the ride. However, it would pull a large 5th wheel really well, as long as you didn't have to drive it every day.
    We are now ready to start our way down the Great Unknown.We are three quarters of a mile in the depth of the earth.We have an unknown distance yet to run, an unknow river yet to explore.What falls there are, we know not; what rocks beset the channel, we know not; what walls rise over the river, we know not. Ah, well! We may conjecture many things. The men talk as cheerfully as ever; jests are bandied about freely this morning; but to me the cheer is somber and the jests are ghastly. Powell 1869

• + New Posts
  • Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678