Well, now that iv'e got some money im planning on spending it mostly on gear, and gear that will make good combo with what i already have and cover basic needs i use to pass by with other peoples stuff.
I hope some could tip in and advice on what to get and maybe brands too... important gear, clothes, accesories, etc. i might be missing.

So, this said, I have: hammock+tarp+insulation, alcohol stove, backpack, plastic swamp boots ( really need thos around here), headlamp, multitools thingy , gear hammock, sleepingbag, and a slingshot. Thats it.
I normally use my casual clothes but i plan on getting nice cold weather clothes just for camping, as well as for some good hiking shoes with goretex. I need some cooking equipments (cup, dish, bowl, fork, spoon).
I mostly camp on cold wet weather, so im focused on getting a nice paka or jacket, pants and the shoes. I like walking alot, so maybe some hidration system and navigation devices.

I do plan on changing-upgrading many gear i own but first i wanna fill in what im missing.
Any tips?