Hey guys, I have been reading to forums a bit over the last week and am trying to figure out which hammock to buy. I have been tent camping for the last few years and purchased a eno singlenest with slap straps. Decided to try it out for a night, and needless to say, I will not be going back to sleeping on the ground! No more sore back. The hammocks I have looked at are the WBBB, HH explorer, and Wilderness logics lite owl. My concern with the WB or the HH is using it when car camping with our big 6 person tent and it still having the bug net. Is it easy to keep the netting out of the way when using it just for lounging? This is why the lite owl made my final three. The HH appeals because I can get it from REI, and its ready to go, but im not a fan of the suspension system. The WB looks the best to me and I love to adjustable webbing suspesion, but it is on the higher end of my budget.
I am not on a huge budget, but I would like to keep it on the cheaper side ($250 max). I camp about 8 times a year, nothing in the middle of winter. I intend on using the hammock primarily for camping in, but it would be nice to use it for lounging as well. What do you think my best option is? Thanks!