Hi there.
I would like to share my first experience with overnight in the Claytor hammock.
I posted this reply last week where is described shortly what service Tom provided. Overall I was pleased.

Two days ago we went with my friend in to the woods, to get our first experience with hammock. Set up was quit easy (packing also) and I admit we should choose 1 or 2 feet's longer distance between trees (as you can see on foto in album). Hammock itself is great, easy to get in, get out, heavy-duty, comfortable.
About 9:30PM thunderstorm hit us. Heavy raining, lightning all over the sky. It was pretty good condition to test Claytor Hammocks and D Fly. After two hours we checked if tarp is ok and not leaking. There comes biggest disappointment. My Diamond Fly was leaking in all seam and after few hours you could see drops of water on the bottom side of tarp. My friend's Fly had factory defects. They can be seen if you check it against light. It is like you pull the string out of it. Weak part of tarp, which didn't hold a water at all. Consequence if this was 1/3 of hammock wet. Something we really didn't expected.

Result = we have to buy some more durable tarps, because Claytor Fly didn't succeed in condition quiet usual in our country.

Regards,
Ondra