WTB - HH Safari w/o bug netting (or w/netting for cheap)

So, like the title says, I am looking to buy a Hennesy Hammock Safari without the bug netting.

I would also be interested in the full kit if it is cheap enough - what's cheap enough yous says... Dunno, guess we'd have to talk and see. So PM me I suppose

I know there are some of these floating around out there because I've seen them posted by Hennesy during their October sale and I'm just trying to make sure I can get one, incase there aren't any in this year's sale

Cheers-
    We all know of the original "Walk off the war" thru-hike - but, check out these guys, they're helping folks 'walk off the war' today -
    Donate to help fund gear for the warriors who are coming back home and need help walking off the war!
    WarriorHike.com

So, just as an update... Someone from the HF community helped me out with this!

THANKS!!!!
    We all know of the original "Walk off the war" thru-hike - but, check out these guys, they're helping folks 'walk off the war' today -
    Donate to help fund gear for the warriors who are coming back home and need help walking off the war!
    WarriorHike.com

• + New Posts