Ok, I recorded a video out on a camping trip this week, but it's really pretty simple

Each corner of the quilt has 3 cords:

The thickest cord runs through the grosgrain channel that goes along the long edge of the quilt, and simply loops through the s-biner on each end.
You can slide the quilt horizontally along these channels, moving the quilt closer to the head or foot end of your hammock.

The thinnest cord runs through the grosgrain channel that goes along the short edge of the quilt.
You can "cinch" the ends of the quilt around the ends of your hammock by tightening these "end cords"

The middle-thickness cord is the one one that attaches at the quilt corners through the line-locks. They attach to the s-biner with a girth hitch.
The purpose of these is to stretch the quilt horizontally along the thick cord that runs the length of the quilt.
This snugs the quilt up tighter to the hammock, but the key thing is that each of the 4 middle-sized cords function independently.
So for example, if you're laying diagonally you might want the cord by your feet corner stretched tightly, along with the cord by your head corner.

I also used Dutch's ridgeline quilt hangers with my setup, and found them to be very useful.

Anyway, that's my $0.02... I might be wrong, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it