Tarp
    Tadpole/ Superfly
    Insulation
    HG- TQ,UQ- DIY PL
    Suspension
    Whoopie,D Buckle
    Images

Service with a smile!!

Back in Nov, Marty had a black Friday sale. I bought a tad pole from him. It was small. After reading a few post about seam sealing, I decided against the advise of several and sealed it. I didn't pay attention to which side I was sealing, I wanted to do the inside and sealed the outside instead. No big deal, as I loved the tarp. I put the tarp back up about a week later and all was good.

Now fast forward to about 2 weeks ago. I pulled the tarp out and found that it was sticking together a little, were I sealed it. It pulled apart and hung the tarp. I was laying in my hammock and the sun was shining on the tarp. I noticed a little "flaw" in the thread of the tarp. This was NOT in the stiching, but in the material. Right I the middle of one side. I looked at it from both the inside and out. I don't know how I missed it the first time. I pm'd Marty and told him what I had found. He said, send it back and I'll send you another. I sent him a couple of pics and explained that I had sealed the ridge, I also asked how much it would cost to get a longer ridgeline. I had no problem paying for the extra. Again, he said, "send it back, the material is already cut and with the longer ridge. I'll throw in some thing extra for your trouble".

I sent the tarp back, with a note, telling Marty that nothing extra was needed. Thursday I emailed Marty to see how the tarp was coming along. The response was that it was shipped. Sure enough, Fridays mail had another small package in it. I went out and added the ridgeline, guy lines and skins. Perfect timing, as I had a camp out planned for the weekend.

Friday night it rained for just a short bit, but Saturday it rained for about 7 hours straight. Sometimes heavy, but mostly just a constant rain. I checked the ridgeline a few times. I did see a few small drops of water, but nothing more than that. It rained again sat night. I stayed high and dry all night.

I will also seam seal this tarp, just to make sure. Under a light rain, or a short down pour it probably wouldn't leak at all, but with the constant rain we had a few drops of water isn't too bad.

This is a great tarp and I look forward to several more campouts under it.

Thanks to Marty and his crew for great service and products. I look forward to doing business with him again........RR
    I'm a member of PETA!!!!

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

Hammock
    Wilderness Logics Night/Lite Owls
    Tarp
    WL-TP/OMW/BF
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ x3
    Suspension
    Dutch-n-Whopies
    Images
    WL tadpole is my go to tarp. and WL is my go to for gear.
    Wilderness Logics Rocks.
    I'm gonna set up my Old Man Winter tomorrow to try out my center pole mod.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx
    Suspension
    Adj. Webbing
    Great to hear. I received my underquilt from WL in less than a week, the communication, product, and entire process were excellent. I will do business with Marty again, no doubt, especially as I sit here and wait for a shipping notice of an order placed nearly 4 weeks ago from WB.

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    Marty has been fantastic in every dealing I have had with him and each time has gone above and beyond! unquestionable customer service!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

• + New Posts