Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Nice videos! Like you said, it would have been much easier in the beginning if there were something like this...I am sure many people will benifit from this video. Also, the Clark NX-200 is a very well designed hammock.

Hammock
    dbl layer SBPro & GT Nano 7
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp
    Insulation
    no sew SPE/ Sb Uq
    Suspension
    tree sling/huggers
    Images
    Very nice job cavediver! I bet now all of the new Clark owners will understand exactly how to properly setup their new hammocks. Job well done!
    Chris

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    Okay Dont beat me up to bad about this video I have had allot of people PM me about makeing a video so I did. It is a poor video that I did today I didn't have a lot of time to put into it or edit it so this was pretty much off the cuff as you will see when and if you watch it there are two parts because YouTube will only allow 10min so it's in 2 parts.

For those who watch it do not hammer me to hard.
    maybe when I have more time to use my other machine and edit deck I will put something togeater.

part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2pPSXdHTg

Part2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOJDPTc5gXs
    the video look sreal good to me broneo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    I know it's been talked about but it would be nice to see a new forum category on here called hammock setup videos. I know most people out there have a video camera and of course a computer and they have there favorite hammocks so why not do a video on a Claytor,bridge,or some of the other's out there and put them all in one sub category a how to video or something like that.

I for one would love to see a video on the Claytor, and all the different bridge hammocks as they peak my intrest. This could be done with all the different tarps,mounting of hammocks, and such. I do and have said before wish I would have had a video to watch when I bought mine. I looked at the hennesy hammock video and was glad I did because if I had not seen it I might have bought one but after looking at the video I new then I didn't want a bottom loader.

I hope someone take's me up on this I think it would be great for the hammockforum and those who surf this website either being a member or not.
    and would make it unique.

Come on Neo help me out on this do a video of your claytor and all tho Grizzly is out of the counrty still I think he or someone else with a bridge might do the same.

again thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    I know it's been talked about but it would be nice to see a new forum category on here called hammock setup videos. I know most people out there have a video camera and of course a computer and they have there favorite hammocks so why not do a video on a Claytor,bridge,or some of the other's out there and put them all in one sub category a how to video or something like that.

I for one would love to see a video on the Claytor, and all the different bridge hammocks as they peak my intrest. This could be done with all the different tarps,mounting of hammocks, and such. I do and have said before wish I would have had a video to watch when I bought mine. I looked at the hennesy hammock video and was glad I did because if I had not seen it I might have bought one but after looking at the video I new then I didn't want a bottom loader.

I hope someone take's me up on this I think it would be great for the hammockforum and those who surf this website either being a member or not.
    and would make it unique.

Come on Neo help me out on this do a video of your claytor and all tho Grizzly is out of the counrty still I think he or someone else with a bridge might do the same.

again thanks for all the nice comments everyone.
    my camera only takes short videos lolneo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    Clark North American
    Tarp
    Golite Cave 2 tarp
    Insulation
    Exped downmat 7
    Excellent job! It is so nice to have someone ratify my interpretation of Clark's directions! I was lucky and had many previous years dealing with tarps and hammocks. Your video will be invaluable for first time users and may be the most useful thing posted in this forum to date. I was very impressed...I AM very impressed. Awesome!

Hammock
    GrizzBridge Ariel
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Winter
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Images
    nice videos! I've not seen anyone go through the details of the Clark before. Not only was that informative, but I can see also how someone with a Clark but without instructions could miss a lot of the features.

re your suggestion that others might similar videos for other kinds of hammocks, I might be able to do that this summer. My oldest son is a film making fiend and I could probably get him to do the the camera work. Maybe I can borrow Mule's BMBH to demo that as well as my own DIY... 'course he may tire of this bridge thing next week, in which case he can sell me his BMBH for $50.

Grizz

Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyAdams View Post
    nice videos! I've not seen anyone go through the details of the Clark before. Not only was that informative, but I can see also how someone with a Clark but without instructions could miss a lot of the features.

re your suggestion that others might similar videos for other kinds of hammocks, I might be able to do that this summer. My oldest son is a film making fiend and I could probably get him to do the the camera work. Maybe I can borrow Mule's BMBH to demo that as well as my own DIY... 'course he may tire of this bridge thing next week, in which case he can sell me his BMBH for $50.

Grizz
    Would'nt that be sweet 50 buck's I think it would be great to see several video's on this website.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    It could be a possibility to set up a forum for setup videos, but I can not justify creating a new for right now for just one video. It would probably be better if we moved it to the articles forum and added it to the articles listing. How would that be?

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Nice videos. I like them a lot. Clark hammocks are one of the few hammocks that I have never seen in person. It's nice to have such an in depth video in which to get familiarized with the hammock.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast