This may have been the wrong site to compare eno vs hennessey because most people are hardcore backpackers/campers who use anything but eno. I have an eno but have seen and used hennesseys. They are both great but i would recomend eno. This is because of simplicity. The hennessey is basically only for camping which is great but all you have to do is purchase a eno bug net and tarp and you have the equivalent to hennessey with camping and you also have a great hammock for quick set ups and just for chilling in. Eno has great quality (with everything i have purchased) and it has never let me down. I recomend the double deluxe, guardian bug net, the profly tarp, and if you camp in cold weather then get an underquilt (doesnt matter if underquilt is eno or not). You could also subtract the tarp for a cheaper one (ust hex tarp). I definitly recomend an eno bug net, guardian is better but sl is niot too bad and it is cheaper. You could also go with a double or if you need the extra space in your backpack then maybe go with the single. I do like how everything on a hennessey fits in one small bag. ENO onelink system does come with one bag just like hennesseys. Also, eno suspension is better. Eno atlas and extended straps and slap straps sag a little but the regular atlas straps are amazing.