Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,463 of 2463
    University of Georgia alumnus that loves watching the Dawgs! I love to hear Touchdown Dawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DW Chameleon
    Tarp
    DW DCF Winter
    Insulation
    UGQ, JacksRBetter
    Suspension
    DW Beetle Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by TD_Dawg View Post
    University of Georgia alumnus that loves watching the Dawgs! I love to hear Touchdown Dawgs!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another Ga Dawg, relgated to Florida years ago by the USNavy, but still bleed red&black lol...

78Staff I've used for over 30 years it seems, on all sorts for forums - goes back to when I was a golf nut, and I played Wilson 1978 Staff Blade irons, which were a highly desirable model in its day (back in the days when companies didn't release new models every 6-9 months). I played those for years, well past the years when everyone was switching over to Pings and other perimeter style clubheads... Anyway, funny thing is while I was a golf nut for probably 40 years, I really don't play much anymore, but I've had the screen name for so long and used on so many boards, it doesn't really make sense to change.

Hammock
    Mayan mesh type tropical hammock
    Tarp
    N/A
    Insulation
    N/A
    Suspension
    Polyester line
    My initials, last name, and 8. Way back when Yahoo! launched you could get a free email address. Anything had to be better than America OnLine. I tried to get dchall@yahoo. Already taken. I tried dchall0@yahoo. Same. dchall1@y. Same. dchall2@. Same. So I skipped ahead to dchall8 and it was available. And that handle/screen name has been available ever since.

• + New Posts
  • Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247