Miscellaneous items for sale

Still trying to clear out my gear closet so here goes again:

SweetWater Silt Stopper prefilter. Never used. - $10 shipped.

Smith Moab clear & amber lenses. $5.00 shipped. These are the extra lenses for Smith Moab glasses. I lost the glasses and these are useless to me now. Supplied with fleece pouch.

OR Medical organizer - $5.00 shipped. Large red tri-foldout unit for group medical kits. Slightly used.

Stanley Outdoor Stainless Steel Water Bottle 32oz-Charcoal with one flat side. Uninsulated. $10 shipped. Never used.

A16 Bug Bivy. I used this once. The Bivy is in excellent condition and is supplied with the stuff sack. The drawcord on the stuff sack is not working too well. $25 plus shipping.

Sigg bottle with Hydrotube. This is a Sigg bottle for water with a drinking tube attached. Used once. $10 shipped.

MSR Gabel trekking poles. This is a set of aluminum trekking poles made for MSR by Gabel. The handles are canted forward and made of a cork-rubber composite. These had an elastomer shock absorber. The key word here is “had”. The elastomers wore out and disintegrated and I completely removed them. The poles still lock fine (a twist lock mechanism) but there is an inch play in them all the time. For a while I duct taped them but eventually got new ones. Someone could probably fashion some cork replacements for the elastomers. These were originally over $100. IIf someone wants experimenting $15 plus shipping that will be fine.

UCO mini lantern plus 4 new UCO Tea Light candles with special outdoor wick. $10 shipped.

Paypal or postal money order.
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    PM sent on

UCO mini lantern plus 4 new UCO Tea Light candles with special outdoor wick. $10 shipped.
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Senior Member leepingreenlizards's Avatar
    Images
    Grab the "SweetWater SiltStopper" if you want to seriously reduce the frequency of filter cleaning's and increase it's longivity as well as maintain flow rate. I bought one for my "First Need Deluxe" and was pleasantly surprised at the difference it makes. You can also purchase refill's for it.
    Last edited by leepingreenlizards; 11-14-2011 at 19:37.
    It’s what we believe that makes us, as individuals, who we are. Suppress that and we all become the same…"sterile and boring." "Sir William Orville Martin"

UCO mini lantern sold.
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Sweetwater Siltstopper prefilter sold.

Smith Moab glasses gone. A16 bug net sold. I'm open to offers on the remaining items or to working a bundled deal.

MSR trekking poles sold.

• + New Posts