Danger Bird
    Tarp
    Varies with season
    Insulation
    UGQ Everything
    Suspension
    Webbing Suspension

Pack, bags, shelter

Hey everyone trying to finance a top quilt. So I have some gear that never get used any more I am selling off..

PayPal Preferred.
    Kids REI Comet $50.00 USD + 12 S&H CONUS. Shipping outside will have to adjust price.

My son outgrew it a while ago, there is no wear and tear on it. He used it about 6 times or so. It has an adjustable torso/shoulder harness it can "grow" with them.

Kids REI Volcano 15F $50.00 USD +10 S&H CONUS. Shipping outside will have to adjust price.

Length 68in(173cm) width 52in(132cm)

Synthetic polyguard 3 fill. Always stored in a cotton sack. I may have a stuff sack for it somewhere and will try to find it.
    Again same story as above.

REI Down 25F 650 fill bag fits up to 5ft9in. $65.00 USD + 10 S&H CONUS. Shipping outside will have to adjust price.

Not sure of the make or model, There is no identifying tags on it. its an older one. It has as a draft collar, nylon shell with cloth like inner. Its quite comfy. He even used it as a TQ this summer I got it when the boy became a teenager...he has now outgrown it this summer (he's 15 almost 16 now.) Always stored in a cotton sack, have stuff sack for it as well.

APPY Trails Mark III Tarp/Shelter $50.00 USD +10 S&H CONUS. Shipping outside will have to adjust price.

I got this as a gift and had already moved on to Cuben tarps as a shelter (back in my ground dweller days.) I have never even set it up, it has just been sitting my closet. Sorry no pics, just the link above.

Willing to ship items outside of CONUS but buyer will need to pay for the additional shipping charges. Again PayPal preferred.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by mugs; 10-24-2011 at 22:19.
    I miss my 4.8Lb base weight as a ground dweller...But I sure DON'T MISS the ground.

Hammock
    Danger Bird
    Tarp
    Varies with season
    Insulation
    UGQ Everything
    Suspension
    Webbing Suspension

Price Reduction

BUMP.....

ALSO

$5.00 off each of the items for sale
    I miss my 4.8Lb base weight as a ground dweller...But I sure DON'T MISS the ground.

Hammock
    Danger Bird
    Tarp
    Varies with season
    Insulation
    UGQ Everything
    Suspension
    Webbing Suspension
    Appy Trails Sold....Thanks.

Also I still have the other items for sale....but to sweeten the pot I will cover the shipping....but the prices go back to the original prices

Come on peeps, I know you all have small kids or grand kids around that could use some good gear...And I need another TQ

• + New Posts