Hello from Lafayette, In everyone!

When I was younger and through my mid 20's I used spend all my free time camping, hiking, kayaking, fishing, and hunting.

But since I met my wife 9 years ago (she is not a big fan of those things) I have gone the way of the XBOX 360 or computer for fun.

I now am the proud father of 4 year old (about to be 5, she wanted everyone to know that ) a 3 year old, 1 .5 year old and 1 due in 7-8 months. I decided I couldnt do it anymore and turned off my XBOX and only turn it on for movies. This summer has been a great time getting back to what I miss and started getting the kids used to camping backyard style. Next big test is maybe Turkey Run stae Park or something.

But for me I miss hiking and really wanted to get back to hiking camping and jsut being outdoors, not to mention drop a few pounds the XBOX gave me.

I recently started to prep and gather gear since I only had a newly purchaser MEGA tent.

Started getting into diy gear for fun and extra hobby fun which eventually lead me here!!!!

This place is the first place I look for anything now. I am now getting ready to start a DIY Hammock myself. You have all sold me. I still have yet to actually sleep in a camping hammokc yet though

Thanks again so much for everything and all the information I am will drain from here. Cant wait to run into a few of you on the trails somewhere.