AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings

Arrowhead's 2nd Anniversary Sale!!!!

Yep, another year has gone by. I started Arrowhead Equipment on August 10th 2 years ago offering a simple pillow based on one I made for myself that I felt improved the comfort of the hammock for me. In the first few hours of offering them we sold a dozen and had a request for a bigger version as well...the Bear Pillow was born.

What started as a leap into the unknown is now turning 2....awww all grown up with multiple variations on our ever growing range of backpacking, hammock, fishing and just general camping gear.

In the first few months we added the BBO, KAQ, the first hammock shop to offer whoopie slings, the exclusive home to Bushman Stoves, one of the only retailers of the Dixon Roller Pack. More recently we added FlameThrowers to the hammock vernacular, and have begun to introduce more of the hammock community to the art of Tenkara.

WOW! what a ride the last 2 years have been. I can not begin to describe how blessed we have felt over that time. From being gifted design ideas, to help and friendship from all around the world, it has truly been amazing to experience this community from every angle. I have been lucky enough to get to hang with some of you this year, each time being truly memorable. Thanks to you each for sharing that time in the woods with me. I look forward to a chance to hang with more folks as time passes. I have gotten to chat with many of you on the phone, be it across a state line or an international one, thanks for listening to my ramblings...I hope to yack your ears off once again.

I look forward to the years that come serving the members here and thank each of you.

Enough with the sentiments, lets get on to why we are here...To celebrate the big 2.0

Kicking us off this year I have put together a couple of suspension kits that should get anyone wanting to convert to a new system salivating.

Kit one is a full whoopie sling kit ready for you to get practicing your Marlin Spike Hitch craft. The KNOT, NOT the toggle. This kit includes a set of 6.5 foot straps with a loop on one end (ready for you to lasso the tree or rig with your favorite Dutch doodad or carabiner), a pair of aluminum toggles and a set of black whoopie slings. The KNOT, NOT the toggle!

Second we are in the last few days of production on a new batch of Cinch Buckles! The buckles should be shipping to us sometime in the next couple of weeks, so we have put together a new buckle kit that includes 2--15 foot webbing suspension straps with a loop on one end that will be paired with a set of the fresh-out-of-the-press buckles with a built in Chain Link(another AHE invention....thanks to some pondering from the wise gringo of OK.)

Then we are putting the newest of the KAQ family of quilts up at the best price of the year. The Jarbridge River UQ will be available in Woodland Camo with Coyote Brown for the amazing, jaw dropping, "is he crazy" price of $80.00 That is the lowest you will ever see it and the same goes for all the other special anniversary sale items. Like most of the other KAQ line the Jarbridge is fully reversible so you can hang it with either side out and not be wrong.

We also have a limited edition batch of Cub Pillows made up in Momentum 90. OOOO so soft and plush the M90 cubs are SWEET. Nope, not a major saving of weight but a so much more cush feel to the M90 fabric over standard ripstop. One of these is already in my gear pile to replace the original grandfather Cub.

EDIT: Some other sweet gear that is not hammock pre-say but is always tucked in my pack right next to my hammock...go to the sale page and check them out.

The sale items are all listed at the bottom of the last page of the store or can be sorted using the "anniversary sale" sort button at the top center of each page of the store. Some items like the Jarbridge are also still available in all our normal fabric colors at regular price in the store also so shop carefully if you are looking just for the sale versions.

The sale will be running for the next 10 days and starts righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

NOW!
    Last edited by pgibson; 08-10-2011 at 10:00.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    O, and one side note, with how hectic last years sale was we are going to try and do shipping in large batches this year. Rather than spend a few hours every day we are planning to do shipping once or twice a week in big piles to help let us focus on getting the orders made and organized. So if your order does not ship for a few days it means that A) we are working on it and B) it will ship soon.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    Great, now I have to decide if getting that look from the wife is worth that price on the Jarbridge. Dagnabit.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

Trail name: Radar

2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    congrats on the anniversary man
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    OES Maccat Deluxe
    Insulation
    yeti/burrow
    Happy Anniversary. Just placed an order to help you celebrate. Thanks.

Hammock
    kbwaddy
    Tarp
    valesko
    Insulation
    ahurst
    Suspension
    dutch
    almost a snap decision to FINALLY get the jarbridge.... sleep on it, sleep on it, sleep on it, sleep on it....... tempting.

though an M90 blue is in the cart for sure! another snoring cub anniversary purchase!

awesome sale pgib.
    "Jeff-Becking"

DOWNTOWN BROWN!!!!

Hammock
    Thunderbird, DIY 11'
    Tarp
    Superfly, HG
    Insulation
    DIY, HG, UGQ
    Suspension
    lots
    Images
    Almost missed the sale....
    I got the email last week and had been anxiously waiting till tonight, midnight - wait, I'm on the east coast so no, better set the alarm and get up at 2 am - not sure how many of those jarbridges he will be offering at that crazy price.
    2am, no sale announcement on the home page, same price on the product page.....wait, isn't there a portion of ID that is Pacific Time zone......
    OK, try again at 3am. Hmmmm, no mention of the sale, reread email for 50th time, slightly ambiguous, maybe it really is tomorrow.
    Just about to give up, thinking I misunderstood the dates and wait, whats that, a new item under the store menu, no that can't be it, just 2 words, no big mention of THE SALE, no banner, no fire works -- But, IT IS, IT IS.
    And now I have a new jarbridge soon to be on the way.

Thanks Paul !!

And no need to rush, night temps finally dipped below 80 but the humidity is still ugly. Won't need an UQ for a while.
    Last edited by jwright; 08-10-2011 at 02:43. Reason: forgot to say congrats

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Happy Anniversary. I just popped for a New River quilt in Coyote Brown,,hope you have a great 3rd year. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to get it.

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe w/2QZQ mod
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I only see the $139 price on the Jarbridge even when I hit the Paypal button.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Click on Store,,then Click on "Anniversary Sale" button,,and it will bring up all the sale Items.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast