So I just got my bugsock from Papa Smurf, and it rocks! I set everything up in the backyard today and tested it out.

My setup so far:
Nano7 with Whoopie Sling suspension with tree straps and an ASR and a PapaSmurf Bugsock.

So this is only the 2nd time I have set this up, and the first time I had some thoughts about making it a better experience. The biggest thing I wanted to do was possibly sew on some tie outs on the hammock sides so I could stake it out. So now that I have the bugsock on, I don't know how I can make that happen.

The bugsock falls down on me a little, even though it is sitting on the ridgeline. Its mostly around my face, on my sides that bother me. Been sitting here thinking about it, and I am not sure what the best way to go about getting the sides of the hammock and bug sock pulled out. The only thing I can really think of is to put tie outs on the hammock and use shock cord up and over the ridgeline with a cordlock to adjust tautness? This may affect the lay though, and I am not sure it would pull everything wide enough.

Any other advise/ideas?

Loving laying in the hammock compared to the ground! Can't wait to get out for a night - still need to decide on a tarp! gah.