Went out this past weekend for an overnighter with my bf, found a really nice campsite on an island in Rossport ON and set up. Did the usual things, dinner, take photos, sit around the fire, bed time around 11. Well, it was really cold Saturday night, could see your breath cold, and was happy to have my new underquilt. I woke up though, around 2ish, cold. Seems I hadn't set up quite right and my UQ had slipped off to one side. I got up and readjusted, then crawled back in my bottom entry HH. Well, I must not have done it right again, cause when I woke up in the morning, I'd somehow rolled around in there and got the hammock all twisted up and the opening was at the top I was laying on the bug screen (UQ in place) all backwards in my mummy bag. I got my feet out of the bag and through the opening but couldn't sit up and was stuck inside there laughing. Bf heard me, got up from his side zip HH and had a good laugh before helping me get out. I have no idea how I wound up like that, good thing I wasn't camping alone
Have decided that perhaps it's time I got a side zip HH