Tarp
    4 s Cuben Z-packs
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Burrow
    Suspension
    Some of everything
    Images

3 way tarp deathmatch!!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages. Tonight we are going to witness one of the most anticipated matches in tarp technology, FOR THE TARP THAT I WILL BUY NEXT! ARE YOU READY?? For the thousands of readers, and the millions that should be, Ladies and Gentlemen............LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEE!!!

In this corner, hailing from Fort Collins, Colorado. Weighing in at 11.25 oz, with a ridgeline of 132 inches, The Warbonnet Big Mambajamba in Spinn (with panel pulls)!!

**Crowd cheers**

The next competitor, hailing from Rochester, New York. Weighing in at 11.4 oz, with a ridgeline of 130", The OES MacCat Deluxe in Spinn (with 4 panel pulls)!!

**Crowd Cheers**

Our third competitor in tonight's deathmatch, hailing from somewhere in Idaho (I think), weighing in at 14 oz, with a ridgeline of 144 inches, the Arrowhead Equipment Toxaway!!!

**Crowd Cheers**

Here is Mills Lane to go over the rules with our contestants.

Ok, i want a good clean fight. You must be able to cover either a Warbonnet Blackbird or a JRB Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. Do you accept those rules?? Ok then, LET'S GET IT ON!!

Ok i know this may have been a little much, but that's whats going through my head, lol. Anyway i have a Superfly with doors for colder conditions/bad weather, just looking for something a little smaller for the summer.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Smitty
    Experts are the ones who think they know everything. Geniuses are the ones who know they don't.

You need seek no rocky summit, for these high places are within you.

Banned
    Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuben
    Insulation
    Cottage Down
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Images
    http://www.zpacks.com/large_image.sh...ock_tarp_l.jpg

contender #4. similar coverage, way more expensive, 5.1oz

Hammock
    diy wildcrafter
    Tarp
    UGQ preproduction
    Insulation
    UGQ all the way
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    big money always ruins a good sporting event
    welcome to planet earth no one gets out alive

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.1 dbl/ Traveler 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Toxaway & Bullfrog
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    I just got the Toxaway and a Shangri La and set them both up yesterday in the backyard lab. Just a preliminary; they both will work fine but for any long trip the Toxaway is the tarp I will bring simply because it offers a bit more coverage for uncertain weather (still could get dicey depending on wind etc) . The two tarps combined take up less space stuffed than my Noah's 12x12 and that makes me as the moto luggage system was taxed badly on a recent trip between the Noah's and KAQ NR DW. The quality of build is solid plus purdy!

Now to gripe; The corner "D" rings are tiny and the loop they are attached to is as well. My groundhog stakes would not fit in either (went to some old "nail" types). Then in the "front porch" mode they left just enough room for my trekking poles to sort of fit...works but I cannot put them through enough to lock into place with the rubber caps I use for most concrete surface walking. I will remedy by making some appropriate sized line loops for each corner.

Sorry, I don't have experience with either of the other contenders. AHE is quality and Paul really jumps through the hoops to deliver my stuff double quick.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Images
    That's a tough call. What do the Vegas odds makers say? I have positive experiences with the WB and OES and have heard good things about the AHE. I would at least go with the ones that have tarp pull outs if you are going to be using a bridge.
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

• + New Posts